Free online coaching
About the coach
Bret Treasure is the co-founder of the behaviour change app, Stake Something and the author of the book Staking: The New Brain Hack. He’s a coach and motivational speaker with a sense of humour and a love of behaviour science.
YouTube is a trademark owned by Google.
Want a new habit or change in lifestyle?
From time to time we offer free online coaching in the latest behaviour science. The course draws on the latest in motivational science and neuroscience. Why is that useful? It gets people started on something they want to be doing. They adopt a new habit, overcome procrastination and increase self-control.
People take on a project that involves weekly actions, like business-building, regular exercise, diet change or study. Then once a week, they call into Zoom, report on how it went, and get some free coaching from coach and behaviour change author, Bret Treasure.
Put your name down to apply for the introductory seminar and we’ll get back to you with dates and times.
- Knowledge vs emotion – knowledge won’t cause action. Emotion will.
- Extrinsic vs intrinsic motivation – they’re good for different things.
- Money as an influence on behaviour – how to use this to advantage.
- Loss aversion – why risk works better than reward
- How dopamine works – it’s not the reward that counts.
- Overcoming normal resistance